Unlimited Potential Label Template
Label template: Click here to download
Directions for using the label template:
- Open your recent download of the label template: Poster Label_97-2003.DOT.
- You should see light blue or grey gridlines, which are the margins of your poster labels. Note: Keep your label design within these lines and take care not to accidentally move these gridlines.
- When you are ready to customize your labels, simply click into the text box and replace the bracketed text with the desired information.
- Replace the 'Logo' text box on the right with your institution/department/program's logo or name. The logo must have a high enough resolution to ensure quality printing. (If you are unsure if your logo is suitable for printing, your school's Public Information or Marketing office may be able to help.)
- Load the label sheet into the drum section or manual loading tray of your printer.
- Print the labels and carefully affix them to the bottoms of your posters!